Organizers Tool Box
Thank you for your interest in the FAMU Day of Service. If you would like to help plan the Day of Service in your area, or are serving as a Chapter Coordinator, there are a number of resources available to you.
Be sure that you contact the local chapter in your area to let them know of your interest in the FAMU Day of Service.
You also will need to fill out the registration form, which can be found in the chapter coordinator duties and site selection suggestions section of this website.
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Chapter/Site Coordinator Duties
- Find a Service Site
- Registration Form for Site Coordinator
- Register a Site
- View list of Site Coordinators
- View list of Registered Volunteers
If there is no Chapter Coordinator in your area, please call the Office of Alumni Affairs at 850-599-3860.